Outstanding service delivery across all disciplines
LogiCamms provides multi-disciplinary and single-discipline engineering and project delivery services for the oil and gas, chemicals, mining and minerals, water, power, sugar, and food & beverage industries.
As a mid-tier engineering partner, we provide our clients with the scale and capability to cost-effectively and securely deliver large and complex projects while also providing our clients with our hallmark agility, flexibility, and responsiveness.
- IDENTIFY – concept and feasibility studies, plant layout options, build and operation of pilot plants or commercial prototypes, laboratory test programs, risk assessment.
- SELECT – options evaluation and selection, Preliminary Feasibility Studies (PFS) and initial cost estimates, process development, process flow diagrams, business case development, and owner’s team services.
- DEFINE – Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Definitive Feasibility Studies (DFS), scope development, preliminary design, process simulation, vendor liaison, and technical evaluation, CAPEX and OPEX estimate development.
- EXECUTE – detailed design, procurement, construction (and construction management), and pre-commissioning.
- OPERATE – operation readiness, plant commissioning (wet to full production), plant performance evaluations, integrity and regulatory compliance assessments, management of change processes (MoC).
Our process engineering technical expertise includes process plant design and development, plant performance evaluations, Hazardous Area Classification, Type B compliance for industrial gas devices, and process safety across technical studies, workshops, operational support, and training. LogiCamms process engineering plays a key role in all phases of development.
CAPEX and OPEX Minimisation
We are known for our practical and fit-for-purpose approach to design and project delivery. This is key to minimising total costs and maximising facility performance. We achieve this through a design approach that challenges existing specifications to avoid costly ‘over-engineered’ solutions.
Our in-house Asset Management, Competency Training, and construction teams also work to drive practical construction design, operability, maintainability, and safety.
Broad Engineering & Project Delivery Capability
LogiCamms offers a full range of engineering and drafting/designer disciplines including Process, Mechanical, Piping, Civil, Structural, Pipelines, Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls.
We have long-established processes for the delivery of
multi-disciplinary projects, including discipline integration and cross-discipline checking, as well as for single discipline delivery.
LogiCamms delivers projects on an E, EP, EPC or EPCM basis and this includes the use of our specialist in-house construction workforce. We have extensive experience in accelerated project delivery including identification and procurement of long-lead time items while still minimising regret costs.
Mechanical & Piping Engineering
LogiCamms has expertise in the mechanical and piping engineering and design of process plants, facilities, and utilities. We have a strong track record in oil and gas, petrochemicals and fuel storage terminals.
- Pressure vessel, tank, heat exchanger, pump, and compressor design
- Materials handling systems design
- Plant and equipment layouts from concept to detail design
- Piping layout, routing, and isometrics, plus pipe network analysis and stress analysis
- Procurement support and technical bid evaluation including vendor data review and acceptance
- 3D modelling, plant walkthroughs, and model reviews
- Finite element analysis
Civil & Structural Engineering and Design
Our Civil and Structural engineering and design capabilities focus on industrial and process plant facilities and their associated infrastructure and utilities.
- Design of steel, concrete structures, and foundation systems – including for process facilities, storage, and utilities
- Structural steel analysis (static and dynamic) and design
- Modularisation studies and design
- Assessment of existing structures, structural integrity checks, and engineering certification
- Report and design for structural repairs to existing structures
- Upgrading of existing structures to accommodate load change
- Causation studies
- Earthquake resistant structure design and retrofit
Electrical & Instrumentation and Controls & Automation Engineering
LogiCamms has large Electrical & Instrumentation and Digital Industry (controls, automation, and data utilisation) discipline teams, which as well as working on their own specialist projects, are available to provide their discipline services and construction workforce to our multi-project teams.
Pipeline Design, Procurement, Construction, Operations and Maintenance
LogiCamms’ specialist pipeline division, OSD Pipelines, consists of leaders in the design, procurement, construction, operation, assessment, and operation of pipelines for gas and oil, water, and slurries. Our pipeline engineers and designers work closely with our other disciplines whenever we are working on any facilities associated with pipelines such as terminals, metering systems, compressor stations, or pumping stations.
Design & Drafting Services
LogiCamms can provide design services including reproduction of historic drawings, as-building of facilities, and greenfield and brownfield modelling of your assets. Our team uses 2D drafting and 3D modelling packages to provide an efficient and effective process, civil, structural, piping, mechanical, and E&I design services. Working with our multidiscipline engineering and project delivery teams, we can provide a full service to meet your needs.
Brownfield & Greenfield Experience
LogiCamms are specialists in brownfield engineering and project delivery. We collaborate with clients to understand their unique operational challenges. This informs our project delivery and ensures we can eliminate or minimise disruption to production. An example is our focus on early identification, design, and construction of tie-ins.
Our greenfield project experience means we understand the opportunities and challenges these developments bring. The LogiCamms Concept SELECT phase is crucial in choosing solutions that result in the lowest practical CAPEX by ensuring designs are ‘fit for purpose and avoid ‘preference engineering’.
Our site experience also ensures all site establishment, temporary works, and infrastructure requirements are defined to produce accurate cost estimates and