Control, automation and industrial data solutions
LogiCamms provide integrated, cost-effective, cyber-secure and future-proof industrial automation and data management systems that enable our clients to extract the maximum value from their facilities.
We have extensive systems integration experience and data management expertise. This provides our clients fit-for-purpose control and monitoring functionality that collects, manages and utilises data to optimise production and enable predictive management of assets. LogiCamms is at the forefront of systems integration and big-data technology. We design systems to accommodate your current and future business needs.
Key services include:
- Advanced PLC, SCADA & HMI programming and configuration including automatic code generation and checking
- Machine learning, digital twins, and data platforms
- OT/IT integrated technology and data architecture strategy
- Advanced simulation and testing systems for in-house, factory and site testing
- Technology-agnostic certified systems integrator for
- Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, SAS, OSISOFT Pi, and General Electric
- Sophisticated hot cut-over processes and streamlined commissioning to reduce production downtime
- Mobile machine controls and automation auditing
- Legacy system audits, upgrades and interfacing
- Operator and maintainer training through our specialist Competency Training division
- LogiSupport 24/7 control systems maintenance
Leading Digital Industry Capabilities
Control and automation is in our DNA. Our teamwork to maximise practical functionality and future expandability, while reducing implementation costs and improving utilisation of existing systems. Our automatic code generation technologies and simulation and testing systems ensure seamless integration, testing, and commissioning of client projects.
LogICamms has delivered some of the largest and most complex control systems and data management projects in Australia and the Pacific.
Industrial Networks and IT Infrastructure
- Integrated organisation-wide data views
- Information architecture concept development
- Network resource forecasting and capacity planning
- Industrial IT and communications, including OT/IT integration
- Network, server virtualisation and storage architecture, design and implementation
- Network security, risk assessments, redundant topology, and industrial Cyber protection
- Self-healing systems and disaster recovery management
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) integration
- Cloud and Edge Computing
- Data management platforms
Operational Technology (Control & Automation)
We help our clients manage technical and regulatory risks associated with foreign-sourced equipment being installed and operated under local legislation. We can provide full support of your tender processes including evaluation of technical and commercial aspects of bid submissions.
- Manufacturing & Execution Systems (MES)
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Project, Product & Workforce Lifecycle Mgt (PLM)
- Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Remote Terminal Units (RTU) & Radio Integration
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Systems
- Alarm Management Systems
- Safety Instrumented Systems including redundant processing systems
- Specialist mobile machine control systems for mining
– Advanced automation of stacker/reclaimer
– Stockyard anti-collision and stockpile management
– Train and ship loading and unloading control
Data Management, Analysis, and Utilisation
- Industrial systems connectivity, enterprise-wide data governance, and information stream management
- Multitenant (multi-client) cloud-hosted solutions and edge computing
- Data analytics (including data cleansing and big data methods)
- Data set visualisation for enhanced decision making
- Machine learning (cognitive computing) and artificial intelligence applications
- Industry 4.0 end-state data governance-based level 5 automation
- Digital twin and digital drawing conversion
Industry 4.0 – Capturing the Power of your Data
LogiCamms is at the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution, Industry 4.0. We are experts in OT/IT (Operational Technology/ Information Technology) integration, harnessing the power of big data to maximise production and asset utilisation while reducing operating and maintenance costs. Wireless sensors, cyber-physical systems (CPS) and the Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) makes masses of industrial process data available, but it takes skilled and experienced systems integration, data cleansing and data management capabilities to be able to usefully visualise and practically utilise the information from these large data streams.
LogiCamms has specialist capabilities in these areas and also has established partnerships with Dassault Systèmes, Cognizant, Infosys, SAS, and OSISOFT Pi to provide integrated cloud computing, cognitive computing, machine learning, artificial intelligence and automated safety systems solutions to harness the power of your industrial data.
Digital Industry Consulting
- Client needs analysis, architecture and strategy planning, and value optimisation business case development
- Data governance flow analysis from asset to the office
- Feasibility studies and functional specification preparation
- Systems architecture development and documentation
- Development of site standard programming modules
Greenfield & Brownfield Experience
Extensive greenfield project experience ensures our ability to provide systems that optimise value. We utilise fit for purpose technology that keeps investment costs low, while anticipating future business needs, expansion requirements, and integration with emerging technology.
With our long track record in brownfield projects, we are experts in retrofitting new technologies and have proven hot cutover techniques to integrate legacy systems while eliminating production downtime.
We have the in-house capability to deliver a full suite of control and automation services from concept studies through to design, procurement, coding, simulation, construction, commissioning, training, and maintenance. In addition to our engineers, developers and analysts, we also have our own construction and maintenance workforce and specialist training personnel.