UNLOCK HIGHER VALUE FROM YOUR ASSETS
Working with asset owners and operators across Australia, New Zealand, and PNG, the LogiCamms Asset Management team provides solutions that drive efficiency gains, cost reductions, and productivity improvements to unlock higher value from client assets.
We pride ourselves on following a practical approach to delivering fit for purpose solutions that balance performance, cost, and risk. We have multi-disciplined teams with the expertise, local knowledge, and global experience needed to add value for clients from across the oil & gas, mining, minerals processing, utilities, and defence sectors.
- Performance Consulting
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Materials & Inventory
- Data Science & Master Data
- Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Operational Readiness
- Specialist Asset Management Training
Our performance consulting services provide innovative solutions to challenging business imperatives while managing associated risk. We identify opportunities and define an improvement roadmap to help your organisation realise more value from its assets.
- ISO55000 Maturity Assessments & Audits
- Strategic Asset Management Planning (SAMP)
- Asset Management Improvement Planning (AMIP)
- Asset Management System (AMS)
Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
Our maintenance and reliability engineering services ensure your equipment and systems are optimised to achieve the desired operating performance.
- Maintenance System Builds
- OPEX Forecasts & Zero-Based Budgeting
- Work Management & Execution
- RAM Studies / RAM Modelling
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) & FMECA Studies
- Asset Criticality Assessments
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Maintenance Strategy Optimisation
We help you manage risk by ensuring that your assets are operating safely and will conform to the required standards. We establish inspection programs, plan and execute inspections, evaluate, and make recommendations.
- Risk-Based Inspection
- Integrity Management Plans / Framework
- Audits & Inspections
- Inspection Test Plans, Work Packs & Procedures
- Anomaly Analysis, Fitness for Service & Repair Recommendations
- Performance Standards, Assurance Tasks & Safety Critical Equipment
Materials & Inventory
Our materials and inventory management services ensure that the required inventory is available at the right time, in the right place, and for the right price, for your critical assets. Accurate Material Master (MM) records are the basis of any Inventory Optimisation, which is why our MM data cleansing is based upon international best practice. Our Bill of Materials development expertise supports inventory analysis across your assets and business.
- Inventory Management System Assessment
- IMS Strategy, Standards and Guideline development
- Master Data Cleansing and Cataloging
- Risk Cost Spares Analysis
- Critical Spares Assessment
- Obsolesce Reviews
- Repair, Sparing & Stocking Strategy
- Asset BOM’s & JobPlan BOM’s
- Inventory Optimisation
- Rotable & Repairable Management
Data Science & Master Data
We understand that the amount of asset data available to you can be overwhelming and that unmanaged or poor quality data is a waste. Our Data Management Services help manage and interpret data to convert it into useful information you can act on.
- Data Science (Collection / Analysis / Interpretation)
- Data Audits / Quality Assurance
- Data Remediation and Validation
- Computerised Maintenance Management System Data Build/ Migration
- Asset Data Capture/Management Tools
Shutdowns & Turnarounds
Our streamlined shutdown management services ensure that your regulatory inspections, maintenance, and capital works projects are carried out safely and cost-effectively and within tight shutdown timeframes.
- Shutdown Strategy & Planning
- Integrated Shutdown Teams
- Shutdown Scope Assessment & Prioritisation
- Shutdown Program Delivery
Our operational readiness services adopt best practice principles to ensure a seamless and cost-effective transition into the full operational phase. These services and solutions involve the identification of needs, risks, strategic planning, and tactical responses required to develop and deploy procedures, systems, and workplace tools for the successful operation and maintenance of new or upgraded plant equipment.
- Maintenance System Build / Updates
- Maintenance Strategy Development (Reliability & Integrity)
- Operational and Maintenance Documentation
- Spare Engineering and Cataloguing
- Opex Budgeting
- Operational Workforce Readiness and Training Strategies
Specialist Asset Management Training
We provide asset management training to clients across Australia and New Zealand. Our training courses are tailored to specific industries and cover best practice techniques together with new and leading-edge ideas, technologies, and methodologies. Visit the Competency Training website for course details.
Best-in-Class Software Solutions
LogiCamms is an exclusive partner for the provision of NRX software solutions across Australia and New Zealand. We can support with locally-based resources and training. NRX provides world-class software solutions for analyzing, visualizing, building, editing, organizing, approving, and sustaining high-quality Asset and Maintenance Data for their Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) systems.
Our teams utilise the software solutions across our CMMS, Master Data and Data Science projects to provide added value to our clients. Contact us to find out more.