UNLOCK HIGHER VALUE FROM YOUR ASSETS
Working with asset owners and operators across Australia, New Zealand and PNG, the LogiCamms Asset Management team provides solutions that drive efficiency gains, cost reductions and productivity improvements to unlock higher value from client assets.
We pride ourselves on following a practical approach and delivering fit for purpose solutions that balance performance, cost and risk. We have multi-disciplined teams with the expertise, local knowledge and global experience needed to add value for clients from across the oil & gas, mining, minerals processing, utilities and defence sectors.
- Strategic Asset Management
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
- Asset Integrity Management & Compliance
- Materials & Inventory Management
- Asset Management Systems & Data Management
- Plant Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Commissioning & Completions
- Asset Management Training
Strategic Asset Management
Our strategic Asset Management services provide solutions that deliver fit for purpose processes while managing associated risk. We identify opportunities and map out improvement activities to put your organisation on a path to ISO55000 compliance.
- ISO55000 Maturity Assessments & Audits
- Strategic Asset Management Planning (SAMP)
- Asset Management Improvement Planning (AMIP)
- Asset Lifecycle Modelling
Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
Our maintenance and reliability engineering services make sure your equipment and systems are optimised and achieving desired operating performance.
- Maintenance System Builds
- OPEX Forecasts & Zero-Based Budgeting
- Work Management & Execution
- RAM Studies / RAM Modelling
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) & FMECA Studies
- Asset Criticality Assessments
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Maintenance Strategy Optimisation
Asset Integrity Management & Compliance
We can help you manage risk by ensuring that your assets are safe and that they conform to required standards. We can establish inspection programs, plan and execute inspections, evaluate and make recommendations.
- Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
- Integrity Management Plans / Framework
- Audits & Inspections
- Inspection Test Plans, Work Packs & Procedures
- Anomaly Analysis, Fitness for Service & Repair Recommendations
- Performance Standards, Assurance Tasks & Safety Critical Equipment
Materials & Inventory Management
Our materials and inventory management services can ensure your required inventory is available at the right time, in the right place, and for the right price, for your critical assets. Accurate Material Master (MM) records are the basis of any Inventory Optimisation and our MM data cleansing is based upon international best practice. Our Bill of Materials development expertise can support inventory analysis across your assets and business.
- Inventory Management System Assessment
- IMS Strategy, Standards and Guideline development
- Master Data Cleansing and Cataloging
- Risk Cost Spares Analysis
- Critical Spares Assessment
- Obsolesce Reviews
- Repair, Sparing & Stocking Strategy
- Asset BOM’s & JobPlan BOM’s
- Inventory Optimisation
- Rotable & Repairable Management
Asset Management Systems & Data Management
We know that the amount of asset data available to you can be overwhelming and that unmanaged or poor quality data is a waste. Our Data Management Services can help manage and interpret data and convert it to useful information you can act on.
- Data Science (Collection / Analysis / Interpretation)
- Data Audits / Quality Assurance
- Data Remediation and Validation
- Computerised Maintenance Management System Data Build/ Migration
- Asset Data Capture/Management Tools
Plant Shutdowns & Turnarounds
Our streamlined shutdown management services can ensure your regulatory inspections, maintenance and capital works projects are to be carried out safely and cost effectively within tight shutdown timeframes.
- Shutdown Strategy & Planning
- Integrated Shutdown Teams
- Shutdown Scope Assessment & Prioritisation
- Shutdown Program Delivery
Commissioning & Completions
The LogiCamms Completions team undertakes inspection, testing, preparation for and commissioning of assets. We also provide post-commissioning support including maintenance and service contracts, and verification and documentation services. Underpinned by a multidiscipline engineering team, our early engagement model delivers operational preparedness by ensuring that items are completed to specification and plant can start safely and reliably.
- Pre Commissioning Inspection & Testing
- Commissioning Services & Support
- Verification & Documentation / Data services
- Full Operational Readiness Activities
Specialist Asset Management Training
We provide Asset Management Training to clients across Australia and New Zealand. Our training courses are tailored to specific industries and cover best practice techniques together with new and leading edge ideas, technologies and methodologies.